Tuesday 20 October 2009

Bright ideas and Indian head massage...



It's gettin pretty lonely round these parts... have started a new Twitter account tonight, decided to separate my personal inane ramblings from the business account as I will most likely end up giving it a bad name, and seeing as in the last month our web hosting company have pretty much done a good enough job of that already, I really shouldn't make it worse... (I run an online vintage clothing site with my mum... did I mention that?!) Anyway, hopefully a few of my ace followers will clock on and start reading this ;-)

So I was sat at my desk this afternoon, mind-a-wandering, and I had an AWESOME idea for a project. You know one of those moments where you're just immensely pleased with yourself but there's no-one around to pat you on the back so you just sit bolt upright and look around the room with a stupid grin on your face half expecting the fridge to come to life and congratulate you? It was a bit like that. I can't say too much at this stage and it's a pretty big workload if it gets going, but it should eventually take the form of a book. An original idea for one, I hope. You can be the judge of that if it ever gets off the ground.... *raises one eyebrow*

Am also making a move on my plans to train in holistic massage (plans of at least 3 years now), but it's bloody expensive to train! So I've found something to fill the void between being completely unqualified, and being an awesome freelance massage therapist in my spare time. That's right, I plan to become a 5 Minute Angel. I shall be training up and hopefully they'll take me on! Can't wait.

Due to sitting at my desk all day dealing with website issues, tonight's post is reasonably dull... not great considering it's only attempt number 2. Tomorrow's will be better!!! I shall be sure to encounter something interesting at some point in the day. And if I don't, I'll make something up and you'll never know the difference ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment