Wednesday 21 October 2009

So what if it's nearly winter...


Yeah yeah so it's getting cold and wet and miserable and coral was the colour of SS09 but surely that's all the more reason for me to wear this and brighten the darn place up a bit! I seriously could NOT believe my eyes not only when I found this on ebay in my size, but when I went to check the winning bid and it was me.... for £46!!!!!! *jumps up and down* 

It was £75 in Topshop and even now I've seen people listing it at a starting price of £90! Oh coral sequin blazer... I love you so much. 

Although I bet the girl who sold it was a bit naffed off! Oh well, unlucky... you should have known better than to list it so it ended at 2.30pm on a Friday afternoon. DUH! *goes to stare at and hug blazer for rest of day*

No comments:

Post a Comment